Saturday, November 1, 2014

Frozen Fanfiction!

 So I'm assuming most of you have seen the move Frozen that came out last year around this time. Well, I love it. I love how the defy all movie odds and make the girls the savers of the day. 
 Anywho, for school I had to write a short story. I got to thinking, "What would happen if the villain apologized?"  I mean, Frozen has been a departure from any Disney princess movie so far (though I have heard the argument of Brave and let me say right here, she didn't even want love, so I'm not counting that as a romance princess movie!) 
 So here and now, I'm going to be posting parts of my short story called: 

Forgive and Forget
A Short Story of Elsa and Hans
By: Anna A.


Enjoy all and let me know what you thought!



Chapter 1
The Day That Changed Everything

Anna stood at the mirror turning this way and that, making sure everything was perfect. When she was finally satisfied, she turned from the mirror and grasped her sister's hands.
Oh, Elsa! I'm so happy I feel like I could simply burst! I never thought that this would be happening!”
You are a beautiful bride Anna,” Elsa smiled at her beaming sister. “Kristoff is a very lucky man!”
Oh, I'm so lucky to have him. I almost didn't.” At this Elsa's heart sank. She hated to think of the time barely a year ago, that had nearly killed her sister. She released Anna's hands and walked to the window.
Anna, I really don't want to talk about it anymore. I'm...I'm jut angry at myself and at...” She trailed off, but Anna knew.
Elsa, you must forgive Hans.”
Forgive him!?” She snapped whirling around to face Anna again. “He nearly killed you! He tried to take my throne! He doesn't deserve forgiveness.” She turned to the window so Anna wouldn't see the tears that threatened to spill over.
But Elsa,” Anna walked over to her sister, “did you?”
Elsa turned to her sister. Tears were streaming down her face. No, she hadn't. But Kristoff, Anna, and everyone else in Arendelle had forgiven her anyway.
Anna, I can't. Not yet.”
Alright. I won't push you.” She grabbed Elsa's hand, “I love you!”
Elsa smiled at her sister. “I love you too. I regret everyday I hid away from you.”
Before Anna could respond, there came a knock at the door. Elsa walked over and answered it. Kai, the butler stood there.
M'lady? It's time for Princess Anna to head to the church.
Thank you Kai. I'll be right down!” Anna called from behind Elsa. Elsa turned back to Kai nodded while closing the door and turned around to finish getting Anna ready.
~ ~ ~
Anna walked down the, beaming. She was dressed in a white lacy gown and looked every inch the royal princes that she was. But, as she walked she tripped ever so slightly. That didn't dim her grin or her happiness.
Elsa marveled at her sister. The many years she had been shut away from Anna had been hard. And now she had to get to know her all over. The year since she had shown her powers to all had be hard but wonderful. She had gotten to open the gates for the first time in forever and she gt to keep them open! She loved the open gates, but she was still slightly wary. She was still nervous about hurting someone.
Anna and Kristoff took there places at the alter, kneeling in the typical style. The pope began the ceremony. Elsa stood next to Anna. The ceremony took many hours with much pomp and tradition. Elsa wished she could turn to see who had come to this wedding. She had the sensation that someone was staring at her. She was beyond curious. Who was it?
Not soon enough for Elsa the wedding was over. Mr. and Mrs. Kristoff Bjorgman walked back to the castle admits chaos. Elsa followed looking through the crowd, wondering who had been staring at her. Suddenly, her eyes alighted on a familiar face. Hans. She blinked and looked again, but he was gone. Elsa's anger bubbled in the pit of her stomach.
How dare he come back here! After what did? Why did the guards even allow him to come in?”
Elsa felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning she was greeted by a man she did not know. He was taller then her by a head and was dressed nicely. His hair was a light brown and his eyes green. He looked...
Queen Elsa?”
Yes that is me. Can I help you?” she asked curtly, annoyed that she couldn't place who he looked like.
My lady, let me introduce myself. I am Prince Tomas,” He said bowing. “Prince Tomas... of the Southern Isle.”
Elsa's anger was kindled the moment that he spoke of that place. It must have shown in her face for Tomas put his head down. “ Queen Elsa, I apologize for Hans' actions. He is here, to do the same.”
I DON'T want to see him! He hurt me and my sister. I think you better leave, before I have you thrown out!”
Elsa turn and start toward the gate. Tomas chased after her. “My lady, please. Please, let him at least speak to you.”
Why?” Elsa turned on him in anger. “Why should I? He hurt me and my sister. He is evil. I don't wan to see him!”
Anna and Kristoff walked up, having heard this commotion. Seeing the young prince's pained expression and Elsa's angry one, Anna immediately knew something was greatly wrong.
Elsa?”
Anna, go away!”
No, Elsa. I wan to know what's going on.”
Anna, maybe we should go,” Kristoff whispered to her.
Anna turned to Tomas, without acknowledge Kristoff's remark or Elsa's piercing glaze.
My lord, what is wrong?”
My brother...” Tomas glanced at Elsa, “...Hans is here to apologize.”
Oh,” was all Anna said. Her face registered pain and confusion. Was she really ready to met him? After only a year? She looked at Kristoff, her husband. A smile spread on her face. She was blessed. So blessed. And partly from Hans' evil scheme. If it wasn't for him, she would never had met Kristoff or gotten her sister back.
Turning back to Prince Tomas she said, “I'd like to see him.”
WHAT???” Elsa and Kristoff bellowed in unison.
Yes, we shall all see him. Sir, bring your brother tomorrow after the wedding party is over and we've all had a good nights rest.”
Thank you my lady,” he bowed. “And...well two of my younger brothers are here as well. May they come?”
Of course. What number are you?”
Excuse me?” Puzzlement was written on his face.
Hans told me he had twelve older brothers. What number are you?”
Oh,” he smiled, “I am number ten.”
Anna smiled nodding. “Well, we shall see numbers eleven thru thirteen tomorrow.”
Thank you, M'lady.” He said bowing again. “And congratulation on your marriage. It's wonderful when two people become one.”
Yes it is. And when two people forgive each other, it's even more so.” Anna turned and gazed at Elsa’s face, which had an extremely angry look on it.
Tomas cleared his throat, “Well, good day Princess Anna, Prince Kristoff, Queen Elsa. It was a honor meeting you all.”
And with that he turned and walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment